An Exclaimer signature is a professional signature designed to automatically be included in emails sent from your corporate Outlook account. It is typically used to send personalized emails with a corporate branding, such as the company logo, that can be seen by all the recipients of the email.
The Exclaimer signature allows you to easily add automated footers and disclaimers, with great flexibility and in-depth editing options. It also helps you to comply with corporate brand standards, and is fully customisable based on your company’s branding and requirements.
Here are some other ways in which an Exclaimer signature can be useful:
• Include corporate branding, such as a logo, in emails from all the members of staff.
• Automatically include disclaimers in emails sent from the company’s Outlook account.
• Automatically add signature links which link to other relevant parts of the company website (such as contact links).
• Add dynamic content to an Outlook signature, such as an employee’s latest tweet, or a targeted discount code.
• Add personalized graphics, logos or graphics to individual emails.
• Replace text links with graphical images.
• Create custom signatures for each user or each department in an organization.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Exclaimer can help your business, you can find more helpful information on their website: https://www.exclaimer.com/!