Yes, you can read Kindle books online with Amazon's Cloud Reader. Amazon's cloud reader is an online version of the Kindle app. It allows you to read and download books directly in your web browser. This means you don’t need to own a Kindle device to read eBooks purchased from Amazon.
Here’s how you can read Kindle books online with Cloud Reader:
• Go to read.amazon.com and login with your Amazon account.
• Select the book you want to read, then click “Read Now”.
• The book will be opened in the Cloud Reader which is a browser-based version of the Kindle app.
• You will be able to read the book and use features like page navigation, font size adjustment, night mode, bookmarking, etc.
• When you’re done, you can log out of the Cloud Reader and your book will be saved for future use.
It’s worth noting that not all books are available in the Cloud Reader. Some books may only be available in the Kindle app or other eBook readers, so it’s best to check if your books are compatible before downloading them to the Cloud Reader.
Overall, you can read Kindle books online with Amazon’s Cloud Reader. This allows you to access books from anywhere, whether you have a Kindle device or not.