Maxar is a leading global technology and services provider for the space infrastructure, including satellites, robotics, and advanced ground infrastructure. The company provides products and services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Maxar’s products and services include:
- Satellite products and services, including:
- Manufacturing and assembly of spacecraft and sub-systems
- Testing and ground operations
- Mission control and operations
- Development and deployment of satellite constellations
- Robotics products and services, including:
- Design, development, and manufacturing of space robotic systems
- Ground control and operations
- Advanced ground infrastructure products and services, including:
- Development, engineering, and construction of ground spacecraft and launch sites
- Ground systems and software development
- Integration and testing
- Operations and maintenance
Maxar’s customers include commercial, international, and governmental organizations such as NASA, the US Air Force, the Canadian Space Agency, the European Space Agency, and the United Kingdom Space Agency.
Maxar is headquartered in Westminster, Colorado, and has approximately 4,000 employees in 20 countries.