If you would like to submit a new module to vue-storefront, please make sure that it meets the following requirements:
- The module must be compatible with the latest stable release of vue-storefront.
- The module must be released under the MIT license.
- The module must be quality controlled with unit tests and end-to-end tests.
- The module must be documented.
- The module should be submitted via a Pull Request to the vue-storefront repository.
For more information, please see the Contribution Guidelines: https://github.com/DivanteLtd/vue-storefront/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md