If you just signed up for Amazon Prime, you can watch Prime Video titles by clicking Watch Now or Visit Prime Video on the leftmost navigation panel. If you're not seeing these option, make sure you're signed in to the correct Amazon account.
If you're still having trouble, try these steps:
- Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels and verify that Prime Video Channels is included in your membership.
- If you're trying to watch a Prime Video title that's included with a channel, go to the channel's page to see if the title is offered there.
- Try restarting your device and your Amazon Prime Video app.
- If you're trying to watch a rented or purchased title, go to Your Video Library.
- If you continue to have trouble, visit Amazon Help.