Updating your Amazon Echo is a great way to make sure you're getting all of the latest features, bug fixes, and improvements. Fortunately, it's very easy to do – in fact, it's probably one of the simplest update processes of any device! Here's what you need to do:
- Open the Alexa app on your phone and go to Settings.
- Select your Echo product from the list of devices.
- Select Update device software.
- If an update is available, you'll be prompted to install it.
- Follow the instructions to complete the update.
That's it – you'll be up-to-date in no time! For more detailed instructions, you can read our full guide on how to update your Amazon Echo here: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-update-amazon-echo-device.