Amazon Black Friday 2020 is taking place on Friday, November 27th, 2020.
This year's Black Friday event promises to be one of the biggest ever for Amazon, with discounts across a wide range of categories, including electronics, toys, home goods and appliances, fashion, beauty, and more.
To ensure you can get the best out of the Black Friday sale, here are a few tips and tricks you might find helpful:
• Start planning your Black Friday shopping list in advance. Get familiar with what products are available on Amazon and the discounts you can get.
• Follow Amazon deals pages and blogs, as they will keep you updated on the latest deals and discounts; and also use Amazon’s price-protection feature to get a refund if the price of a purchased item goes down.
• Set up Amazon price drop alerts on products you’re interested in. Amazon’s price-drop notifications will let you know when you can save the most.
• Make sure you’re signed up for Amazon Prime for extra savings. Amazon Prime customers get exclusive discounts and early access to some of the best deals.
• Look out for lightning deals, which are short-term, limited-time discounts on products.
If you'd like to know more, you can find more information on Amazon's official blog - https://blog.aboutamazon.com/black-friday.