Trello board in Jira is an agile project management solution that helps you manage your projects, tasks and teams efficiently. It enables teams to visualise their workflow, quickly break down tasks and collaborate on them in real-time.
Using Trello board in Jira, you can:
- Infinitely nest boards, lists and cards to organise your projects in any way you like.
- Automate tedious manual processes by setting up customised workflows.
- Have a real-time view of your progress and easily track issue progress with the drag-and-drop card feature.
- Use custom fields to manage additional information.
- Visualise the chronological relationships between cards and boards from project start to finish with the timeline view.
- Enable collaboration amongst your teams through multiple views and communication options.
To learn more about Trello board in Jira, check out this official page by Atlassian. It provides all the information you need to get started, including a user guide, video tutorials, and other useful resources.