There are a lot of businesses that are cheap to start. Here are a few examples:
- Freelance writing - all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Starting a blog - again, all you need is a computer and an internet connection.
- Home-based business - there are many businesses you can run from home, such as a daycare, pet sitting, or a home-based bakery.
- Direct sales - many companies, such as Mary Kay and Pampered Chef, have low start-up costs.
- Lawn care - you will need some equipment, but you can start small and build your business as you go.
These are just a few examples - there are many, many more businesses that are cheap to start. The best way to find out is to do some research and see what businesses in your area or online that you are interested in are the cheapest to start. Once you have a few ideas, you can then start to narrow down your choices and decide which business is the best fit for you.