The Google Indic Keyboard is an app that allows you to type in Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Oriya, Assamese, and Urdu on your Android phone.
To install the Google Indic Keyboard, follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for "Google Indic Keyboard."
- Select the app and tap "Install."
- Once the app is installed, tap "Open."
- Tap "Enable in Settings." This will take you to the Language and Input settings page.
- Scroll down and tap "Google Indic Keyboard."
- Tap "Enable."
- Tap "OK."
- Tap "Select Input Languages."
- Select the languages that you want to type in and tap "Done."
- You will now be able to type in the selected languages using the Google Indic Keyboard.