Yes, Evernote has an app available for Apple Watch which you can find by searching the Apple App Store. The app allows you to access and view your notes, quickly create notes and checklists, set reminders and capture ideas on the go.
Here are some of the features it offers:
• Quickly access your notes, lists, and reminders
• Create and view notes with just a few taps
• Capture ideas, to-dos, lists, and reminders
• View personalized reminders and due dates
• Set reminders for upcoming meetings, events, and tasks
You can find more information about the Evernote app for Apple Watch here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313638-Apple-Watch-App
I hope this helps you.