Yes, Google Meet is available for PC. It is available for Windows operating systems as well as Mac. It works on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari browsers.
To get started on PC, here are a few steps you need to follow:
• Download and install the Google Chrome browser: https://www.google.com/chrome/
• Log in to your Google account by entering your credentials
• Search for Google Meet on the search bar
• Select ‘Join or start a meeting’
• Generate a meeting link
• Share the meeting link with other participants
• Enjoy your Google Meet audio and video conference
Google Meet offers an array of features that help make collaboration easier, including document sharing and collaboration, instant messaging with participants, whiteboard, and more. It also includes recording capability and a dedicated chat room for participants to communicate during a meeting.
So, if you’re looking for an easy, reliable way to video chat with your colleagues, friends, or family members, Google Meet can be a great option.