There isn't a straightforward answer to this question since it can vary depending on what version of PDM Standard you're using and what type of environment you're using it in (i.e. a single user or a network environment).
That being said, here is a general guide on how to activate PDM Standard:
- Open PDM Standard from the Start menu. If you're using a network environment, you will need to enter the server name\username and password.
- Once PDM Standard is open, go to the "File" tab and select "Administration"
- In the "Administration" window, go to the " Licenses" tab and select "Activate License"
- A new window will pop up. Enter the license number in the "Registration Code" field and click "Ok"
- Once the license is activated, you should see a message that says "License Activated"
For more detailed instructions, you can refer to the PDM Standard user guide (ensure that you're using the guide for the correct version).
If you're still having trouble activating PDM Standard, SOLIDWORKS has a PDM Standard activation support line that you can call for assistance.