If you're having trouble downloading Chrome on your Windows computer, you may need to adjust your security settings. To do so, follow these steps:
- Open your Start menu and select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, select System and Security.
- Under Security, select Allow an app through Windows Firewall.
- Click Change settings.
- Select Allow another app.
- Click Browse and select the Chrome app.
- Click Add.
- Close the window and try downloading Chrome again.
If you're still having trouble, you can also try downloading Chrome on another computer and transferring the file to your first computer.