That depends on what you're looking for in a smartphone. The iPhone 8 is slightly dated when you compare it to the more recent models, however, it still offers some great features.
The Pros of the iPhone 8 include:
- It offers a powerful processor, which means you can expect an exceptional performance from the phone, even when you’re multi-tasking.
- The True Tone display technology ensures that the colors you’re seeing on the device look realistic and vivid.
- With the wireless charging feature, you can just lay your device on a wireless charging pad to charge quickly without the need of having to plug it in.
- The 4.7 inch retina display is perfect for those who may not want a larger size phone.
The Cons include:
- It is using the dated iOS 12, which is a few versions older than the iOS 14 that newer iPhones are using.
- The iPhone 8 does not offer some of the new camera features like night mode, portrait mode, and portrait lighting that more recent iPhones have.
- The camera is not as advanced as the camera found on newer iPhones.
So, in conclusion, while the iPhone 8 is slightly outdated, if you are on a budget and still want a good quality phone with great features, then it could be a good option. Additionally, you can check out the various pros and cons of the iPhone 8 here: https://cellphonegeeks.com/iphone-8-review-is-it-worth-your-money/