Making voice and video calls without signing up for anything can be a tricky task since most apps and services require an account.
Here are some tools that do not require sign up yet let you make calls:
• Jitsi Meet (https://meet.jit.si): Jitsi Meet is an open source video conferencing service and is completely free to use. It is one of the best alternatives to Google Hangouts as it provides secure and encrypted video sessions. It supports up to 75 participants and has features such as screen sharing, chat and recording.
• Skype (https://www.skype.com): Skype is a very popular application and provides the ability to make video and voice calls, video conference and exchange messages with ease. The great thing is that you can make calls without signing up. You just need to enter your name to begin.
• ooVoo (https://www.oovoo.com): ooVoo is a great platform to make voice and video calls with up to 8 people at once and send texts, exchange photos and videos. Like Skype, all you need to use this service is to enter a name, without needing to create an account.
• Viber (https://www.viber.com): Viber is a great messaging and calling service which offers both voice and video calls and supports up to 49 people in a group chat. Viber also supports sending messages, images, videos and audio messages, and all of these features can be used without an account.
• IMO (https://imo.im): IMO is one of the most popular, secure, and reliable app for making video and voice calls. It works across multiple platforms and users can talk, text and make video calls without requiring an account.