Adding multiple assignees to a task can be a great way to improve collaboration and ensure tasks are getting done on time.
Here are the steps to add multiple assignees in a few simple steps:
- Locate the task or project you want to add assignees to on your project management platform.
- Select the three-dotted icon next to the task or project name to bring up the task settings.
- Click the ‘Assignees’ option and you will be able to add multiple assignees to the task.
- Start typing the name of the person that you want to assign the task to, and select their name when it appears.
- If the person you are assigning the task to is part of your project team (they must be invited beforehand to the task), you will see the user profile information such as their profile photo, job title, and email address. This will help you to easily assign tasks to colleagues.
- After picking the required assignees, you’ll need to select their role (e.g. follower, assignee, or owner) for the task.
- You can then add a note to the assignees to provide them with more information about the task.
- Once you have finished adding the assignees, click the ‘Save’ button to confirm the changes.
If you need more information on how to add multiple assignees, check out our guide here: [LINK TO GUIDE]
Hope that helps!