A product management portfolio showcases your ability to ideate, build, and bring products to market. As such, it should highlight your skills in product strategy, market analysis, product development, and project management. It should also include examples of your work in each of these areas.
Your portfolio should tell a story about your product management journey and how you’ve helped shape and grow products. It should be clear, concise, and easy to navigate.
Some elements that a product management portfolio might include are:
· A detailed overview of your professional experience
· A list of the products you’ve worked on
· A description of your role on each product team
· Acase study for each product
· Metrics or results achieved for each product
· Your approach to product management
· Links to articles, blog posts, or other writing about product management
For more tips on creating a strong product management portfolio, check out this article from The Balance Careers: https://www.thebalancecareers.com/how-to-create-a-product-management-portfolio-4164262