Disabling access to PIM data (Personal Information Management) on an iPhone or iPad running iOS may be necessary for various reasons. In this article, I will explain how to do it.
- Access the phone's "Settings" menu. It looks like a gear icon and can be found on the home screen.
- Go to the "Privacy" option.
- Select "Calendars," "Contacts," or "Reminders," depending on what type of data you want to restrict.
- Select the "location services" option and then select "details" on the page.
- Look for the apps that have access to the PIM data and disable the ones that you want to restrict.
- Finally, tap "Done" to save the changes.
This is all that you need to do to restrict app access to PIM data on your iPhone or iPad. Doing this can help protect your personal data and ensure that only those apps that you trust have access to it.
For more details and information about privacy settings, visit Apple's official website: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202100