Assuming you would like to know how to download lectures from the Echo360 platform:
1) Go to the main page of the Echo360 website and log in.
2) Once you have logged in, click on the "My Videos" tab.
3) Find the course whose lectures you would like to download, and click on the course name.
4) On the course page, click on the "Lectures" tab.
5) Find the lecture you would like to download, and click on the lecture title.
6) On the lecture page, click on the "Download" button.
7) Choose whether you want to download the video in MP4 or M4A format, and then click on the "Download" button.