Google Chrome stores your homepage in a folder located on your hard drive. This folder is called the "User Data" folder and can be located inside your computer's AppData or Application Data folder, depending on your version of Windows.
To find the exact folder location on your computer, please follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome and click the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Select "Settings" from the menu that appears.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the "Advanced" link.
- Under the "System" section, click on the "Open proxy settings" link.
- In the "Internet Properties" window, click on the "Settings" tab.
- You will see the "User Data" folder path listed in the text box. This is where Google Chrome stores your homepage.
If you need more help finding this folder, please visit this link: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-back-google-chrome-profile-user-data-settings