If you're having trouble with your Google Wifi, there are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue.
1) Check the power supply: Make sure that your Google Wifi is getting enough power. If it is plugged into a power strip, make sure it is switched on. Also, check that the power adapter is firmly connected to your device.
2) Confirm that any Ethernet cables connected to the device are properly plugged in.
3) Check your internet connection: You can check your internet connection by going to the Google Wifi app and looking at the network overview. If your internet connection is not working properly, contact your ISP for more information.
4) Check if your history is in order: Make sure that you have a Google account connected to your Wifi. You can check this in the app.
5) Make sure your router is updated: Several times a year, Google updates the firmware for the Wifi to ensure that it's running properly. You can check for updates and get more information here: https://support.google.com/wifi/answer/6260646?hl=en
If none of these steps help resolve your issue, you can contact the Google Wifi support team at 1-855-971-9191 or visit https://support.google.com/wifi/ for more information.