Google Drive can only save one WhatsApp backup at a time. This means that when you create a backup, the previous backup will be overwritten.
Here are some useful tips to help you manage your WhatsApp backups to Google Drive:
• Schedule regular backups: Set up regular backups of your conversation history so your conversations are up to date in case you ever need them.
• Delete old backups: When you create a new backup, the old backup is overwritten. You can delete old backups to save storage on your Google Drive.
• Change destination: You can change the destination of your backups to another service like iCloud instead of Google Drive.
• Refresh your backups: If you switch devices, you can restore your chats and media from Google Drive. Make sure you refresh your backups to get the most updated version.
• Check storage: To make sure your backups didn’t run out of storage, check your Google Drive periodically to see available space and if any backups have been made.
For more information about WhatsApp Backups, please visit this page from the WhatsApp help centre: https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/general/22055139