Amazon Prime offers special pricing exclusively for seniors aged 65 and over. With the Senior Discount, eligible customers can join Prime for $100 per year or save $40 on an annual membership and pay just $119.
With Prime, senior members can enjoy the same great benefits as all other Prime members, including:
• Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
• Exclusive access to Prime Video and Prime Music
• Prime Photos for unlimited photo storage and family sharing
• Access to Kindle Owners' Lending Library and Kindle First
• Early access to Lightning Deals
• Exclusive discounts and offers
To take advantage of the Senior Discount, seniors 65 and over will need to verify their age using their Social Security Number or other documentation. To get started, just head to this page and click the "Verify your age" button.
We hope this helps answer your question about Amazon Prime for seniors. If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at any time.