There are a few ways to reset your Gmail password:
1) If you know your current password, you can change it by going to Gmail's settings. To do this, log into your Gmail account and click the gear icon in the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, select "Settings."
2) On the Settings page, scroll down to the "Accounts and Import" section and click "Change password."
3) On the next page, enter your current password, then enter your new password twice. Once you've entered your new password, click "Change Password."
4) If you don't know your current password, you can click the "Forgot Password" link on the Gmail login page.
5) On the next page, enter the email address you use to log into Gmail. Then click the "Next" button.
6) Gmail will ask you to verify your identity using one of three methods:
Recieve a code on your phone: If you have a phone number associated with your Gmail account, you can have Google send a verification code to that number. Once you receive the code, enter it on the next page and click "Verify."
Answer my security questions: If you set up security questions when you created your Gmail account, you can answer those questions to verify your identity.
Get help from Google: If you're still having trouble verifying your identity, you can click the "Try another way" link and Google will provide additional options.