Yes, it is possible to use the Amazon Associates Referral Program in an Android app. Here are the main steps you need to take:
1) To get started, you need to register for the Amazon Associates Program at https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/ and complete the application;
2) Once your application is accepted and you have your Associates ID, you can start integrating the referral program into your Android app;
3) You’ll want to use the Amazon Associates SDK, which provides tools and resources to integrate the referral program into your app. This includes APIs, sample code, and links to other Amazon services;
4) Amazon Associates SDK also provides tools to track user referrals and manage transactions;
5) Finally, to ensure your app is compliant with Amazon Associates terms and conditions, review the Program Operating Agreement page here: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/help/operating/agreement.
Good luck with your project!