Thank you for your question! If you are looking to turn off automatic heart rate sensing in Google Fit, here are the steps you need to take:
- Open the Google Fit app on your device.
- Tap on Profile (top left corner with your profile picture).
- Tap Sensors & accessories.
- Tap Heart rate (on the top row of sensors).
- At the bottom of the screen, switch off the toggle for Automatic heart rate sensing.
If you don't see the Heart rate option, you may need to confirm that the Google Fit app can access your heart rate. You can do so by following the instructions at this link: https://support.google.com/fit/answer/7201602?hl=en
If you have any further questions or require more assistance in turning off automatic heart rate sensing in Google Fit, please don't hesitate to reach out and we would be happy to help you.