Using ng-file-upload with AWS Cognito is a great way to store user-uploaded files securely in the cloud. Here are some steps to help you get started:
- Set up an Amazon Web Services (AWS) account and sign into your console.
- Create an IAM user with appropriate permissions for AWS Cognito and ng-file-upload.
- Add an identity pool to your AWS Cognito account.
- Create a bucket on Amazon S3 to store the files uploaded with ng-file-upload.
- Set up the ng-file-upload module so that it's linked to your AWS account.
To find out more information about setting up ng-file-upload with AWS Cognito, you can refer to the official documentation here:
Once you have ng-file-upload configured, you can easily add it to your application. You can refer to the ng-file-upload documentation for instructions on how to do this:
As a reminder, always make sure to follow best practices for secure file uploading and check if your application or frameworks have the latest security patches.