To implement reCaptcha v3, first you have to register a website on the Google reCaptcha Admin Console website. After registration, you will be given a Site Key and a Secret Key. The Site Key is used in the HTML code of your website, while the Secret Key is used for verification through the API calls.
After obtaining these two keys, you have to implement the following steps:
- Integrate the reCaptcha v3 script in the head of your page’s HTML code.
- Add an HTML element (e.g., a div) that will be used to hold the g-recaptcha-response token.
- To obtain the g-recaptcha-response, you need to call the grecaptcha.ready() function after the page loads, and add a callback function.
- The callback function should contain a call to the grecaptcha.execute() method to obtain the g-recaptcha-response.
- Finally, use AJAX to submit the response token to your backend verification API.
Once the backend receives the g-recaptcha-response, you should use the Secret Key for its verification. After the response is verified, you proceed with the application authentication or whatever further processing is needed.