Yes, Google Docs can be used as a CSV file viewer. CSV files, or comma separated values, are used for storing and transferring tabular data. Google Docs makes viewing and working with a CSV file simple, since it automatically separates content into cells and columns.
Here are some simple steps to view a CSV file in Google Docs:
- Open the Google Docs homepage and log into your Google account.
- Click on the folder icon in the top right corner and select the 'Upload' option.
- Upload the CSV file that you want to view.
- Now you can view the CSV file in Google Docs. You can see the data separated into columns and rows.
- To make any changes to the file, just click on any of the cells and make changes to the data.
For more detailed instructions, visit this link:https://www.internetgeeks.org/how-to-view-csv-files-in-google-docs/