Yes, G Suite administrators can view user activity data, including Chrome history, for the users’ accounts in the same G Suite organization.
Here are the steps required to view Chrome history:
- Log into the G Suite Admin Console using an administrator account.
- Go to Reports > Audit > Activity.
- In the View dropdown menu, select one of these options to view specific Chrome history information:
• Application – View information about Google Chrome apps such as Phone, Video, and Voice.
• Web – View information about websites and pages accessed through Google Chrome.
- Select the user account you want to view in the User list.
- Click on the timestamp to view more information about the Chrome history.
It is important to note that G Suite administrators cannot view passwords, browser cookies, or other sensitive information related to these activities.
For more information about the G Suite activity audit feature, please see the following page: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7313792.