Google Charts is an extremely powerful data visualization tool that can be used to present data in a graphical format. You can use multiple options, such as annotations, to format the lines in a meaningful way.
Here's how to style annotation lines in Google Charts:
- Go to the annotation section of the Chart configuration and select the line style you want.
- Select the line color, thickness, and line opacity.
- Customize the line by adding dots, dashes, or other patterns as you wish.
- If you want to further stylize your line, you can also add additional font properties such as font size, font style, font weight, etc.
- For further customization, you can add custom shapes to the lines, which can be useful when creating an interactive chart.
Hopefully, this helps you style annotation lines on your Google Charts. For more detailed steps, check out this guide: https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/customizing_lines.