Accessing your Amazon Prime photos is quick and easy. Here's what you need to do:
- Log into your Amazon Prime account.
- Click on the “Your Account” page.
- Select the “Your Prime Photos” option.
- Click on the “Photos” tab.
- Here you’ll find your Prime Photos library.
You can view, organize, and rotate each photo individually. You can also share your photos on Facebook and other social networking sites.
If you experience any issues accessing your Amazon Prime photos, you can follow the troubleshooting steps laid out in Amazon’s help page: