Adding Amazon Pay to Shopify is a great way to increase customer checkout options on your store. Below are instructions on how to add Amazon Pay to your Shopify store:
- Install the Amazon Pay app from the Shopify App Store. This will create an Amazon Pay login which is used to manage settings for the app: https://apps.shopify.com/amazon-pay
- Configure your Amazon Pay Merchant Account. You will need to provide some information including bank details, website URL, and Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode credentials.
- Once you have set up your Amazon Pay merchant account, you can begin to install Amazon Pay on your Shopify store.
- Select your payment currency, language, and store design to customize the Amazon Pay checkout experience.
- Choose which payment methods you want to enable - credit or debit card, or Amazon Pay.
- You will be asked to sign the Amazon Pay agreements, which are necessary for Amazon to process payments.
- Finally, you must enable Amazon Pay on your checkout page. This is done in your Shopify settings, under the Payment Providers settings page.
After completing these steps, your customers will now be able to use Amazon Pay as a payment method on your Shopify store. Keep in mind that you may need to adjust settings for taxes and shipping.