Yes, the Kindle Fire 7 tablet is still supported by Amazon. It is currently one of the lower-end models of Kindle Fire tablets and runs on the Fire OS 7 operating system.
Here's a summary of what you can expect from your Kindle Fire 7 device:
- Easily browse the web with Silk or Firefox, watch movies, play games and more.
- Integrate your favorite apps and services like Facebook, Netflix, YouTube, Spotify and more.
- Take advantage of Amazon’s vast library of books, magazines and other reading material.
- Enjoy Alexa hands-free voice control with built-in microphone.
Amazon provides regular software updates for your Kindle Fire 7 tablet. To ensure that your device is running the most up-to-date software, check for system updates periodically:
- Go to Settings on your device
- Press My account
- Select the Software updates tab
- Click Check for updates
Amazon also has a support page dedicated to the Kindle Fire 7 tablet. Here, you can find answers to common questions and product troubleshooting. You can find this page here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200807270.
I hope this helps!