The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY Start-up Hub) announced their partnership with the global software and financial services company Temenos in April 2019. The partnership is focused on providing Indian FinTech startups with an accelerator program and insights of the technology landscapes within the Indian banking sector. This program helps Indian startups get full access to the Temenos product suite, allowing them to develop innovative financial technology services and applications.
The partnership between Temenos and MeitY Start-up Hub will not only help Indian FinTech startups understand the local banking technology landscape and develop innovative solutions, but will also ensure that the Indian banking sector continues to progress and grow, providing quality and reliable services to customers.
The program will provide the following benefits to the selected startups:
• Access to Temenos’ platform and APIs, with the ability to access their library of payments, digital banking, and financial services
• Have the opportunity to cultivate relationships with Temenos’ ecosystem of partners, banks and customers
• Free access to Temenos Cloud services and infrastructure
• Investor sessions and access to mentorship, workshops and support to help incubate and develop ideas
• Full-scale technical support and access to a network of industry experts
• Marketing and advisory services to facilitate a seamless connection to banking and financial customers.
The partnership between MeitY Start-up Hub and Temenos provides a great opportunity for Indian FinTech startups to develop innovative banking solutions and be a part of the Indian banking sector’s growth and development, which can help drive the industry forward.