No, Fusion 360 is still free for hobbyists. Autodesk offers a free plan that provides access to Fusion 360, a powerful 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool. The good news is that the free version of Fusion 360 performs the same tasks as the paid versions, allowing you to design, simulate, visualize, and fabricate projects.
The Fusion 360 Free Plan is designed specifically for hobbyist entrepreneurs, allowing them to design and make 3D printable objects and parts, generate accurate estimates and fabrication plans, and collaborate on projects with ease. Here are a few key benefits of the Fusion 360 Free Plan:
• Access to all of Fusion 360's capabilities, from design to manufacturing.
• Ability to collaborate on projects with up to five users.
• Access to Autodesk Cloud services for data and file storage.
• Up to 2GB of cloud storage for projects.
• Ability to access Fusion 360 on multiple devices and platforms.
• Access to customer support from Autodesk.
If you’re a hobbyist, Fusion 360 is an excellent option for turning your ideas into 3D designs and manufacturing them. With its various capabilities, you can quickly turn your ideas into reality in less time and with more accuracy. To find out more about Autodesk’s Fusion 360 Free Plan, you can check out their website here: https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/free-trial.