That is a great question! You can change the voice of Google Home to match your preference. It has multiple options built-in that are available to choose from.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Google Home app on your device.
- Tap the Devices button in the top-right corner.
- Select the Google Home device you want to change.
- Scroll down in the device’s menu and select “Voice”.
- Select the voice you want and confirm your choice by tapping “Change Voice”.
Google Home is designed to be personalized to you. Changing its voice is just one of the many ways you can make it your own. Read this article for more details about customizing your Google Home: https://www.greenbot.com/article/2937791/how-to-customize-google-home-voices-music-more.html.
If you have any more questions about changing the voice of your Google Home just let us know. We are happy to help!