Yes, you can pause your search history on chrome like on YouTube. Here’s how:
- Open the Chrome browser.
- Type chrome://settings in the address bar, and press Enter.
- Click “Advanced” to expand further options.
- Click “Privacy & security” from the left side menu.
- Then, click “Manage Activity Settings”.
- Next, select “Pause Search History” from the list.
- Once paused, your search history will no longer be tracked and will not be used for personalizing your experience.
Keep in mind that pausing search history will also disable certain other features like voice search, web and app activity, etc. If you want to resume search activity, simply click the blue toggle switch.
You can also delete your entire search history if you want to start afresh. For more information, refer to this article: [insert link].
Hope that helps!