Yes, it is possible to import your boards from Trello into Todoist. However, it is not possible to do it directly. To import your Trello boards into Todoist, you need to first export your Trello boards as CSV files, which you can then import into your Todoist account.
Here are the steps you should take to do this:
- Log into your Trello account and open the board that you want to import.
- Scroll to the bottom of the board, click the "More" option, and then select "Print and Export".
- In the Print and Export window, select the "Export as CSV" option.
- Save the .csv file to your computer.
- Log into your Todoist account, select the project that you want to import the board into, and click the "Import" option located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the "Choose file" button and select the .csv file you exported from Trello.
- Click the "Import" button and your Trello boards will be imported into your Todoist project.
For more information on how to do this, please refer to the following article: