Setting up Amazon Pay on WooCommerce is a simple process. First, you will need to create an Amazon Pay account and then install the WooCommerce plugin. Once you have both of these things set up, you can follow the instructions below to add Amazon Pay to your WooCommerce site.
- Log into your Amazon Pay account and click on the settings cog in the upper right-hand corner.
- On the left-hand side, click on the link for Integration Settings.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Web Settings and copy the provided Merchant ID.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout and paste your Merchant ID into the Amazon Pay field.
- Scroll down and click on the Save Changes button.
Now that you have Amazon Pay set up on your WooCommerce site, customers will be able to use their Amazon account to pay for their purchases.